Now forming groups!
I had a lot of long distance customers that really wanted to take part in my local class every month. Stamp Club was created to give them the opportunity to do just that.
In order for the Stamp Club to work, each group needs to have 6 members in it to ensure that the monthly order for each group is big enough to earn the host for the month, their Stampin' Rewards. So feel free to share this opportunity with your family and friends to see if they would like to join you in a group. Also, when it's your turn to "host" the club for the month, feel free to encourage your local friends to order using the host code, to increase your Stampin' Rewards amount.
What you get:
- Catalogs-every time a new catalog is launched, you will receive one.
- 3 complete projects mailed to you (1 card, 1 3D, 1 scrapbook page OR 1 card (When you sign up, you tell me which you'd like to have. The card will match the theme that the scrapbook had. The scrapbook page will be minus the background cardstock due to the high cost of shipping a 12"x12" piece.)
- Host Benefits one month during the 6 month club
What is required of you:
- a minimum $35 order placed via SU website using a specific hostess code by the 15th of the month.
- a commitment of 6 months
- shipping cost on your free host benefits
Where do I enter the Hostess Code? What if I forget?
On your shopping cart screen, there is a box on the bottom right hand corner. If you forget, the website will prompt you at before you pay.
Can my friends order?
Sure! You especially want them to order when it is your Hostess month! The more orders you get, them more Hostess Benefits you earn!
Can I get punches on my Stampers Round Up card?
What if I don’t order one month?
Because this is a club, when you don’t order, someone is missing out on benefits! You must commit to 6 months of purchases to join.