I am absolutely in LOVE with the new Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper and Butterfly Wishes Distinktive® stamps! This week's tutorial is an awesome example of #SimpleStamping. I needed a card to send to a very special friend, for a special occasion. I have been working a lot lately with the Pressed Petals DSP, and my mind immediately went to one sheet of it! And I knew what I wanted to make. I just love how realistic the flowers on this paper look. And the only work I had to do to use them was to cut a rectangle! How much easier can it get? LOL Of course, no card is complete without a little glimmer and shine on it!
Base: Merry Merlot 5-1/2"x8-1/2"
Layer 1: Whisper White punched piece using Every Day Label punch
Layer 2: 1"x 2" Whisper White cardstock
Layer 3: Rose Glimmer Every Day Label punched piece, cut in half length-wise.
Layer 4: 1 large Rose Glimmer Butterfly
Layer 5: 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Whisper White cardstock (x's 2)
Layer 6: 4"x5-1/4" Pressed Petals Designer Series Paper
- Using Merry Merlot ink, stamp sentiment on Layer 1. Stamp small butterfly on Layer 2 and punch out.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere Layer 1 to Layer 3, leaving just a small amount of Layer 3 showing around top and bottom edges of Layer 1.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere Layer 2 (punched out piece) to Layer 4.
- Use Snail adhesive to adhere 1 piece of Layer 5 to card base. Adhere Layer 6 to card base also.
- Use dimensionals to adhere sentiment and butterflies to card base.
- Use Snail to adhere second piece of Layer 5 to inside of card base.
- Finish off with White Bakers Twine bow on butterflies, using glue dots.
Click on class title to learn more or to register.