Looking for a quick and simple treat holder for your 4th of July party? Today I’m going to use the Butterfly Gala Bundle and the Butterfly Wishes stamp set. How cute is this cookie box? Okay…you don’t have to put cookies in it, it can be brownies or any other treat you want. My mind just automatically goes to cookies. LOL This project is one you can whip up in minutes, and while not the traditional Red, White, and Blue patterns we all expect, your family and guests will not forget them!
My SUMMER SPECTACULAR is under way!
Earn tickets in July and August. I will be drawing for 5 winners in September, who will be lucky enough to be getting NEW product from the Holiday Catalog!
How can you earn tickets?
- Attend a class = 1 ticket
- Bring a NEW friend to a class = 1 ticket
- Purchase a class To Go = 2 tickets
- Spend $30 = 1 ticket
- Spend $50 = 2 tickets
- Spend $100 = 4 tickets
- Host a party = 10 tickets
- Join my team = 15 tickets
Base: Mini Pizza Box – assembled
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White
- 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White for butterfly punch pieces
- 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ Regals 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper
- 3″x 3″ Sparkle Glimmer Paper
- 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ Real Red
- Using Real Red ink, stamp sentiment on Layer 1.
- Use Memento black ink, stamp butterfly outlines. Use Real Red and Night of Navy inks to stamp fill in images for each outline. Be sure to use a foam mat with doing this step. Punch finished images out.
- Using Snail adhesive, adhere Layer 1 to Layer 3, and Layer 4 to Layer 5.
- Use glue dots to adhere Layer 3 to Layer 4. Use Snail to adhere Layer 5 to pizza box top.
- Use Wink of Stella on butterflies. Attach to top of box with mini dimensionals.
- Finish off with Rhinestones.
Register soon! You won’t want to miss out on these classes!
July’s Creative Cards & Chocolate class registration is due by Friday, July, 5th!
Click on the pictures for more information!
Email me to reserve your spot today. Spaces are limited!
And as usual, if you have any questions just email me!